SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28
1. HIMSS HIT Venture fair and building Your Business Program, Room C307, 8:00a to 5:30p
(note: I will be moderating the event and leading the panel on Entrepreneurs and Getting Started.)
2. Liability and Risk Management for Electronic Health Records, Personal Health Records and Health Information Exchanges. Physician Symposium, Room B405, 11:00a
3. Senior Executives Reception, Omni CNN Center, Grand Ballroom, 6:30p to 8:30p.
MONDAY, MARCH 1
4. Keynote Presentation 8:00a – Views From the Top.
5. Moderating the presentation on The Joint Commission on National Patient Safety Goals with Patricia Adamski, Georgia Ballroom 2, 12:15p
6. New Members Reception, B203, 4:30p
7. Policy Leader’s Networking Dinner, 7:00p, Legal Seafood
TUESDAY, March 2
8. Public Policy Breakfast, A412, 7:00a
9. Delaware Valley Chapter Luncheon
10. HIMSS Awards Dinner 6:00.
THURSDAY, March 4
11. Moderating the presentation on The False Claims Act with Harry Markopolis.
12. I will also be attending presentations throughout the week.
(Extra: I plan to attend the following presentations:
– Governor Jim Douglas of Vermont, 9:45a on Monday, Georgia Ballroom 2
– Plenary Session by David Blumenthal, National Coordinator for Health IT, Wednesday at 8:30a;
– All public policy events
– Walking the trade show floor with clients Monday and Tuesday, and upon special request.